How We Can Help
At David P. Gilliam & Associates, many of our clients face a number of different financial concerns and are seeking trusted guidance. Rather than live beyond their means, they are focused on saving and putting their assets to good use, whether that is sending a child to college or living an enjoyable retirement.
Our goal is to help you identify your financial goals, and develop a strategy aligned with your needs and situation. We understand that each client is unique and, as a result, we are committed to creating comprehensive planning strategies that fit your circumstances and can adapt with you throughout the many milestones of life.
Whether you are concerned with not having enough money to last through retirement or have questions about conservative investing, we can help objectively answer your questions, such as:
- What’s the risk in my investment portfolio?
- Am I saving enough to reach my goals?
- How can I pay off debt while maintaining a healthy cash flow?
- When can I retire?
- How can I get the most out of my 401(k) and/or IRAs?
- Can I afford to send my child to college?
- How can I create a steady stream of income that lasts through retirement?
- Do I have enough life insurance for my family?
- Should I consider long-term care insurance?
- What are the elements of a sound estate strategy?
- When should I claim Social Security?
Our goal is to help clients develop a financial roadmap and offer ongoing financial planning advice as you travel down your path.